Mrs. Slocombe, who is worth reading even if you sometimes need an English to English dictionary to get the joke, hath tagged me. It's all very unspectacular.
Here are 6 unspectacular things about me:
1. I broke my collarbone when I was 15, playing volleyball in a PE class I didn't have to take.
2. I like Stevie Nicks.
3. I don't like it when people try to solve me. Problems, personality, whatever. No unsolicited advice, please, especially if it's sanctimonious.
4. I like candy corn and sour balls.
5. I think my kids are freakin adorable.
6. I am prone to nostalgic melancholia.
I tag Kaylen, Texas Mama (if she's still reading me, flinch, flinch), Ann (even though she won't), Wiener, Mom, and Nutsy. Wow. That's the first time I've ever had enough people to tag to. I'm no good at that part of memes. I love joining but not passing the baton.
Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them