What's "me" time? Just kidding. I get a lot of "me" time. So here's some things I do:
1. Antiquing. I love doing this. I have a lot of groups of things I'm obsessed with, after all.
2. Blogging. Most of my me time goes here nowadays, since I can't get away as much as I'd like (from the house, I mean, not from the blogs)
3. Going to the library all alone
4. Writing letters to Marita and Rachel
5. Going to Clyde (this is super specified "me" time, since it only happens, max, 3 times a year)
8. Knitting (although most often this happens while waiting to do other things)
9. Watching reruns on DVD. Mostly Law & Order
10. Contemplation. Really. I contemplate when I can, but only when I know I have the time. Otherwise I just blog or knit or whatnot.