Friday, January 15, 2010
It's been a while since I gave a Leo update. How about "Seven Things I like about Leo" again?
1. He says CAT. Joyfully. Also some sort of parental reference (mamadadada), "nana" for banana, and I swear at Ann's house the other day: woof woof.
2. He loves to suck on things made of plush. Stuffed animals, minky dot fabric blankets, even terry cloth towels. He sucks on them and says goingoingoingoing.
3. Still the happiest baby ever. Flirts with the choir at church, flirts with Sophia's and Maeve's teachers, the neighbors, anyone.
4. He has started to realize the benefits of teeth instead of just being ashamed that they've ruined his beautiful mouth. He tears into bread and bits of other food now, just to try. He also has learned how to make a grinding sound with them! Fun!
5. He loves bathtime now.
6. He crawls on his toes. Butt in the air, faster than you'd figure. No steps yet, but why would he?
7. He likes what he likes. He's a big fan of bed. Of bananas. Of his green blanket (that's a first for my kids). Of cats. CAT! He has definite opinions and they do not vacillate. Which is nice, actually. He's no mystery.
And dang it he's cute.