I had lost the feed for 10 on Tuesday...but Annie posted this one today and I decided that one wouldn't be so bad:
1. Ignore them while they get into something they are usually forbidden to do (play with tools, knitting needles, books, etc).
2. Compliant cats
3. A box of discarded fabric and permission to make your own bathing suit
6. Water features: sprinklers, pools, rivers, ponds, creeks, oceans, whatever
7. kid-friendly websites that aren't kid-centered (like mosaic maker or the flickr hunt by color)
8. Teacher edition textbooks (seriously, I have dorky children)
9. Harvesting in the garden. They really like this.
10. Talking about adult things in front of them without making them leave the room. Or the campfire ring.