Don't know if it's just TV shows or if she means movies, too. So I'll try to limit myself to TV specials and Christmas episodes of regular TV. My knowledge is scant, at best. But it's a good distraction, don'tcha know.
1. Charlie Brown Christmas: Oh jeez. I remember lying on Mike's couch in the dorm watching this when we'd been dating just 2 months and maybe this wasn't the best plan but I'd burned all my bridges at home and put on 20 pounds and changed my major and I was A LOSER. And then Linus comes on and reads that passage from Luke and I just started bawling. Still do.
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: the animated one, the TV special. With the song sung by Thurl Ravenscroft. Awesome.
3. Are You Being Served? Father Christmas episode. If you don't know AYBS, then, well, get yourself to a PBS station at once.
4. The Christmas Carol with George C. Scott. For my money, the best rendition.
5. Ludachristmas on 30 Rock.
6. All of the Newsradio Christmas episodes. Like with the talent show and knife throwing, or the commercial recording that goes so badly.
7. A Space Ghost Christmas: Yo Ho Ho! And a bottle of rum.
8. How about Christmas with the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series?
9. The Six Southern Gentlemen From Tennessee, on SportsNight. Goodness I love that show.
10. Death Takes a Holiday, M*A*S*H. You know the one. The orphanage, the chocolate, the dead soldier and the forged death certificate.
Ah. Time to go get dinner on.