The movie that most disappointed me.
I have a top ten list instead.
10. My Own Private Idaho. My best friend in high school loved this film. She talked about the dang thing all the time. And it was bad. Really bad.
9. What Dreams May Come: I think this was pitched to me as something else, something beautiful. But it sucked the life out of me.
8. Hudsucker Proxy. Mike will argue with this one, but it was so dull. I like a lot of the Coen Brothers films. But not this one. Yawn.
7. Bram Stoker's Dracula. The one with Anthony Hopkins. Silly waste of time. So bad.
6. Prince of Tides. Ok...this was based on some other book because it's hardly recognizable and Barbara Streisand, I hates her.
5. Waterworld: in a world where there is no land and earth is precious, why is everyone so dirty?
4. The other Matrix movies. I liked the first one all right (not like my sister liked the first one). But after that? Eh. I don't even know how many there are or how many I saw.
3. Pay it Forward. I guess it just wasn't good enough without a meaningless death. Meaningless death worked in American History X. It doesn't work here.
2. Speaking of Kevin Spacey, let's add American Beauty right here. As my friend Maloki put it, "I couldn't even look at the screen. Not a single character was redeemable."
1. Star Wars Volumes I, II (I didn't see III). Really? REALLY?