Seemed random enough.
1. Altoid mints. When they aren't there, I turn into an addict searching for her next score.
2. Spare kids socks. Through experience I have learned this is important.
3. Ice scraper. Because St. Louis weather can change like that.
4. AC/DC converter. Sometimes you want to plug in the coffeemaker in the front seat.
5. Tweezers. The driver's side sun visor has the best close up mirror I own. It keeps my eyebrows somewhat in check at long stop lights.
6. Fiona's ephemera. No one else in our family collects bits the way she does. My house, my car are full of bits of paper, pen lids, glitter, sculpey clay creations.
7. Jumper cables. I have driven bad cars long enough.
8. Billy's car seat. Ticking the days off until he can move to a booster. Then I will pressure-wash the seat his car seat has been stuck to all this time.
9. Car charger with USB ports. There is always something to charge. Mine has two ports. My phone, Jake's phone. Or two DS game things. Or.
10. An arrow target point. It's blunted and I should throw it away. But I keep it in with the random pens and pencils, USB charger, tweezers. It just belongs in there now.