Ten things right now:
1. I'm heading to the doctor to keep all my prescriptions where they need to be.
2. So I got to sleep in, which was an unexpected bonus.
3. I'm camping this weekend. Low of Saturday night of 50. I win again.
4. I think everything is kind of going ok.
5. The tomatoes are still coming in. Mine have petered out but the CSA is keeping me happy.
6. Too much summer squash.
7. My car is clean. I washed it Sunday and cleaned out the inside while doing some counseling I'm not trained to do. That last phrase could be added to almost every task I do these days. Well, not really. Most of that happens at the kitchen table.
8. Billy's school pictures were taken yesterday. He wore a plaid shirt and overalls. I cannot wait to see them.
9. Summer is over. I need a new soundtrack but I can't bear to walk away from the Dead and Hendrix and Zeppelin and Van Morrison. Where will I go? But music is seasonal in my head. It's time for something.
10. It's been a hard week at school with ridiculous parents and standardized testing. But as of Friday morning, I'm back to being reasonably happy.